Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTheme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 21jrsyw

Theme/Atmosphere?

Go down 
+2
kenichi DaPuppy
cybergreen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page
AO Username: Kenichi DaPuppy

Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 am

Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 Monster_by_kenichi_dapuppy-d5i2bm3

The monster of death i was talking about,those patches are human skin sewn together as a suit, the real monster is wearing it.(this is just the head as im too lazy to draw the rest atm.
Back to top Go down
http://ChaoZ-inn.webs.com
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:26 am

Wow, creepy, Kenichi. That could definitely work.
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:27 pm

"Why do you fear death? A brave man will go proudly to his death, knowing he has made a difference... But the real reason, is he sees the noose in front of him. He can steel himself, he can bear it, if only he knows it is coming. But I will never let you know how you will die. It will be in abject terror you come into my embrace... I will take you when you least expect me... Keep watching for me. And know I will ALWAYS be watching you." ~Death Fiend

Just an idea...
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page
AO Username: Kenichi DaPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Sounds good, maybe after the first time the character sees him he finds a piece of paper with that written on it.(I think the fiend would be scarier if it didn't talk but thats just me ).
Back to top Go down
http://ChaoZ-inn.webs.com
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Or maybe he keeps seeing the silhouette of the Death Fiend which then turns and disappears down a dead end or something, but the character sees more of it each time. Finally the character is actually able to turn into the corner and see it's back. The player walks slowly up, and suddenly the Fiend turns around and you get a close up of its face and hear a screech laugh sort of thing, and pass out.

When you wake up, the note is written in blood on the wall in front of you. You are holding your knife and your health is low.

Nothing like making the player write a note in their own blood to freak them out...
Back to top Go down
Ananas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ananas

Character Page
AO Username: Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 am

Maybe you wake up trapped in some sort of room where you have to solve a puzzle to proceed?

Last edited by Ananas on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 am

That could apply to a lot of situations too Razz

Ach, we are going off on rabbit trails... I'll clean up the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme/Atmosphere?   Theme/Atmosphere? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theme/Atmosphere?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5