Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in10/17/11--FINALLY! 21jrsyw

10/17/11--FINALLY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

10/17/11--FINALLY! Empty
Post10/17/11--FINALLY!

Cyberkyd FINALLY got a new, shiny, 64-bit, 8g RAM computer. It can even run Minecraft without lag! Very Happy

But more importantly, the Unreal Development Kit works flawlessly on it. Meaning we can actually make our games now.

Bad news time: To make an IOS app we need to get a $99 license. So The End can't be our first project.

So, Hawk and I were considering making an FPS for our first game. It could be a prequel to AO, with the player being a soldier when the Archfiend comes to Earth and causes WWIII. And then at the end of the game the player is one of the humans that escape to the AO planet. What are your thoughts, peoples?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

10/17/11--FINALLY! :: Comments

kenichi DaPuppy
Re: 10/17/11--FINALLY!
Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:26 pm by kenichi DaPuppy
WOOOOOOO Very Happy

finally we can start 8D

meh we can't start with THE END... would be so ironical and funny if we could but i guess not.

I like the FPS idea A_LOT bom no seriously i do o.o lets dew eeet.
Kanga
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 am by Kanga
That is brilliant news!

And yes the liscence is neccessary, however the average decent App generates about $6k per year! That would be incredible in the funding of the game.
Hawkfriend
Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 am by Hawkfriend
Well, I can't exactly give my thoughts, since I helped thunk up te ideas, but I like the fps idea really.
Post  by Sponsored content

10/17/11--FINALLY!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Cyberspace Studios :: Must Reads :: Development Blog-
Jump to: