Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChristmas Break 21jrsyw

Christmas Break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Christmas Break Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Break   Christmas Break I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 am

I'm going to be taking a Christmas break for a couple weeks. I won't be on the forums every day, most likely, but you can contact me at Taylor_Clogston(at)yahoo(dot)com. If you really just want to hang out you should make a character on LotRO on the Riddermark server, because that's probably where I'll be ^_^ Look for Naethirven the human Captain Razz

And I'll probably take some time to do a routine forum cleanup and continue to watch UDK tutorials. I won't be replying much to the threads, though, so don't feel like I'm ignoring you.

Merry Christmas, one and all! I'll be back in black sometime in early January.

(BTW I know this isn't a Dev Blog post, but what do you think would be a neat idea for a AO Christmas event?)
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page
AO Username: Kenichi DaPuppy

Christmas Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break   Christmas Break I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Have fun lol. Also.. lmfao at the yellow part of your sig. xD

For christmas: Sekus with christmas hats, and a big round red nose, also maybe antlers.

Christmas Break Drawn_and_christmas_event_seku_by_kenichi_dapuppy-d4jdxj4

Last edited by kenichi DaPuppy on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ChaoZ-inn.webs.com
Kanga
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

Christmas Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break   Christmas Break I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:14 am

A rare item drop event from mobs. An example could be '1st Christmas Hat', then the next year '2nd Christmas Hat'. That would make the ones for the first year worth more, and beta players have a fair share of bragging material. Or maybe different designs each year, but have the same name.

We could also make the game snowy for a few days both sides of christmas in-game.

Anyway, have a great break! Have you heard from Hawk recently?
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Christmas Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break   Christmas Break I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 am

Well, that break sort of merged with my crazy school schedule... But I am officially returned now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break   Christmas Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Break
Page 1 of 1