Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break 21jrsyw

2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break Empty
Post2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break

All right peoples, how have your lives been lately? School and work has really taken its toll on our activity, hasn't it? Well, it is now time to get back in business. I have acquired a copy of Microsoft Project, a professional management program. Using it, I can wrestle a schedule together and make a plan for what we need to do, and map out the whole project. (For your information, everyone working on AO is now considered an 'expendable resource ;P) For the moment, we will each have a small goal to work on. We simply complete each small goal, and it builds up. When we have more people we can work faster -__-;

CYBERKYD: Will make 5 dynamic flora models. No textures yet.

HAWKFRIEND: Will finish his Seku model. No textures yet.

KANGA: Will find three 3D modelers. They do not have to be great. They simply need to be able to 3D model and willing to volunteer their time to making games. This will include watching tutorials to get better.

KENICHI: Will make three concept art pictures that depict three of the races from the "race" section. This is to help develop the artistic design.

SETH AND LUKE: They are not on the forums yet, but will soon be… Hopefully. They will get their AO piece recorded and send it to me.

If anyone has problems or concerns with their jobs, please contact me. If anyone else on the forums would like an assigned job, also please contact me. Go out there and make Cyberspace Studios proud!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break :: Comments

kenichi DaPuppy
Re: 2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break
Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:03 pm by kenichi DaPuppy
Okiez im on it. o.o will probably work on them this weekend.(the soonest i have available time.Good to see we are back in business.
Kanga
Re: 2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break
Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 am by Kanga
Sounds good. Like I said, people don't like working for free on these projects, but I'm more than happy to keep looking. =)

I was getting worried that we were slowing to a halt... Good to see that isn't the case. =)

2/2/12--Back From Our Little Break

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Cyberspace Studios :: Must Reads :: Development Blog-
Jump to: