Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHosting Plans and Website designing - Page 2 21jrsyw

Hosting Plans and Website designing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanga
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

Hosting Plans and Website designing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosting Plans and Website designing   Hosting Plans and Website designing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:41 am

If you need a theme by all means ask. I'll upload the pics and give you the [img]'s
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page
AO Username: WereMagi

PostSubject: Re: Hosting Plans and Website designing   Hosting Plans and Website designing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Kanga wrote:
If you need a theme by all means ask. I'll upload the pics and give you the [img]'s

If I can stay productive and on task long enough to send you the default themes, I'll post them here. Just makre sure you tell me what theme you used, since some mods need me to do extra things depending on what the theme is based on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au
Kanga
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

PostSubject: Re: Hosting Plans and Website designing   Hosting Plans and Website designing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:39 am

WereMagi wrote:
Kanga wrote:

If I can stay productive and on task long enough to send you the default themes, I'll post them here. Just makre sure you tell me what theme you used, since some mods need me to do extra things depending on what the theme is based on.

You mean the theme I used here? I made it... I made all of the text pics and the gears... They used to be bulbs a while ago, you can have them too if you want.
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page
AO Username: WereMagi

PostSubject: Re: Hosting Plans and Website designing   Hosting Plans and Website designing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:24 am

Kanga wrote:
WereMagi wrote:
Kanga wrote:
You mean the theme I used here? I made it... I made all of the text pics and the gears... They used to be bulbs a while ago, you can have them too if you want.
No, the skins for the phpBB boards are more annoying then they are on Forumotion, sadly. Hopefully my attachment worked, so you can get a better idea of the annoying work related to web design.

EDIT: Worse moment to have no space in my dropbox... WHY CAN'T I ATTACH FILES HERE?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosting Plans and Website designing   Hosting Plans and Website designing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosting Plans and Website designing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: