Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inheck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  21jrsyw

heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page
AO Username: WereMagi

heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  Empty
PostSubject: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:38 am

First off:

Quote :
() Do not double post. Please simply edit your old post.

This rule... I hate this rule. When ever I need to bump a thread with an important update, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

Anyway, that out of the way, Hello.

I am WereMa- Oh, you read my name already on the side? darn....

Anyway, Hello. I came from Ken's forum, ChaoZ Inn, just to have a look around (who ever did the front page, classy but the Facebook thingo needs to be fixed somewhat. It didn't look right on my screen.).

Also, I'm from the Fear Mythos. I make text based MMOs using the Legend of the Green Dragon engine, running PHP. It's slow work and I have nothing with enough work done on it customization wise... and I'm a really rookie coder so anything I do show you, my effort is minimal compared to those that made the game and the modules for it.

But yes, this forum requires me to bring something to the table... but the only useful skill I have won't be worked on much until I can get a midi keyboard to use PxTone with. I make, or used too for a while, chip tunes. I'm getting back into it, eventually, but yes, here is my soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/weremagi) where I have three old chiptunish beats made... I really hate using the piano roll but love PxTone. (Made by Pixel, maker of Cave Story, hence why I love it).

Think that is enough of me... Aside of being an author, and a lazy one at that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au
Belial9996
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew
Belial9996

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 am

Welcome to the group. I look forward to working with you Smile
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Hello! I look forward to working with you too, if I actually get to work on anything given my project list... I need to somehow get stuff marked off on it...

But yes, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kanga
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 am

Welcome!

You say you're a decent author? *evil grin*... I'm sure there's something you can do.... huehuehue.

Nosrsly, there's spellbooks and stuff that need writing, and lore history. Razz (although cyber has pretty much got the lore up to a tee).

I'm Kanga btw. I have no notable talents but I give a hand wherever I can.
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Kanga wrote:
Welcome!

You say you're a decent author?

Nope, I said I was an author and a lazy one at that.

I mean, my last actual update on a story was LAST YEAR, SOMETIME IN SEPTEMBER I HOPE....

But yeah, documentation can be produced, but will need extensive editing from someone else... Either I am a lazy writer or a perfectionist in my own writing and kept revising stuff until the laziness sets in.
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 am

Hey WereMagi. I hope you enjoy your stay, whether or not you do anything "productive." We're human beings (I assume) and it is good to have interaction with other humans.
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am

Cyberkyd_30 wrote:
Hey WereMagi. I hope you enjoy your stay, whether or not you do anything "productive." We're human beings (I assume) and it is good to have interaction with other humans.

When I have time, Off Topic is gonna have a storm of threads if I don't find them already made. You wait and see. I shall inspire!
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:01 am

Oh dear. I am having forum game flashbacks from uncountable RP sites...
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 am

Cyberkyd_30 wrote:
Oh dear. I am having forum game flashbacks from uncountable RP sites...

What? No! Don't be silly! Have you seen what I do in the Fear Mythos forums?
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:13 am

No, actuallly. *phew* You had me worried there for a moment...
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 am

Cyberkyd_30 wrote:
No, actuallly. *phew* You had me worried there for a moment...

SILLY THINGS ARE MY FORTE!
Back to top Go down
Kanga
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 am

YES! ANOTHER SILLY PERSON! This is gonna be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:22 am

I need to stop being lazy however... or burnt out. I do stuff for the Fear Mythos and ChoaZ and my own stuff and tire myself out too often... like now...
Back to top Go down
Belial9996
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew
Belial9996

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 pm

I have problems with burning out too. College has kept me chugging along recently, but with a month left of class, Im running out of gas! When i burn out completely I usually take a break for a few days and then slowly bring myself back into what I am supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

I have nothing to distract me though. I don't go to university until September maybe so I have all this free time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.    heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heck has come... No wait, I mean Hello.
Page 1 of 1