Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBye For a Few Days 21jrsyw

Bye For a Few Days

Go down 
+2
kenichi DaPuppy
cybergreen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 am

I'm going to a convention for a few days, and I'll be back Sunday. Though that is Father's Day so I won't be on then ^_^ You can continue with whatever you feel fit while I'm gone, just don't think I am up and abandoning you right in the middle of making things. See you all soon!
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page
AO Username: Kenichi DaPuppy

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 pm

okiez , have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://ChaoZ-inn.webs.com
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 am

And now I am leaving for a week to go to summer camp...

Then once I come back I will be gone for a few more weeks volunteering with Hawk at a different camp....

So yeah. I feel like I am abandoning you all -_-;
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 am

I now leave for two weeks to volunteer at camp, but I will continue making the language and modeling and learnin when I come back!

Keep going, or take a paid* vacation. Your choice.

*Then again, your salary is $00.00 an hour, so...
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 am

Considering i can't draw atm (im not welcome downstairs ._. and upstairs the cats mess up anything i try to draw) i have to take a forced paid vacation. >.<
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Forgot to post on here... I'm going through some mental issues, and so need to take some time off. See you when I don't want to kill everyone in the whole world in a violent manner! (Hopefully won't take too long)
Back to top Go down
Ananas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ananas

Character Page
AO Username: Romeo

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 am

I have been making sketches here and there, but I am unable to find a way to scan and upload them. T_T
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 am

I'm back, and feeling much better. I'm sorry I'm getting so little done, but I'm finishing my last year of school and starting my first year of college at the same time... It's a big time consumer Razz
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Jeez I had enough trouble with one year at a time. o.O
Welcome back btw.
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:23 pm

Well, in case you haven't figured it out by now I tend to put a lot on my plate and some eventually gets pushed off because I get too full. I'm just too ambitious, I suppose ^_^

Thanks for the re-welcome!
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Sorry for not being active the last few days. First I was helping my mom pack up to go run the Boston Marathon, then I was with my siblings at a friend's house without internet while my parents were gone, and then there was the whole thing with the bombs at the marathon >.< My mom wasn't hurt, but my dad and grandparents were very close to where the bombs went off. It's only by the grace of God they decided to move from that spot just around fifteen minutes before it happened. So now I've been helping unpack and my mom's been playing phone tag with two different newspaper reporters and... *sigh*

I'm really trying to make time, but this is incredibly stressful right now. I have three long papers due in a couple days and I'm still behind and I can't focus on anything. I really need a vacation, but that's one of the disadvantages of homeschooling :-{ Please try to understand! I'll be back on here just as soon as I can. And yes, Belial, I agree we need deadlines.
Back to top Go down
Belial9996
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew
Belial9996

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Im glad your family is safe! That sounds like a lot to deal with. Luckily I am over 21 so I have been drinking a bit and then passing at night recently. bad habit, but i really need a summer break. 4 final projects at once is brutal! Come back when you can. We will still be here my friend.
Back to top Go down
WereMagi
WereMagi

Character Page
AO Username: WereMagi

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Take your time man, we are all slowly working on our skills and stuff, I'm busy doing things for ChaoZ and getting that stuff off the ground so I can work on app making more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au
Kanga
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:07 am

Cyberkyd_30 wrote:
Sorry for not being active the last few days. First I was helping my mom pack up to go run the Boston Marathon, then I was with my siblings at a friend's house without internet while my parents were gone, and then there was the whole thing with the bombs at the marathon >.< My mom wasn't hurt, but my dad and grandparents were very close to where the bombs went off. It's only by the grace of God they decided to move from that spot just around fifteen minutes before it happened. So now I've been helping unpack and my mom's been playing phone tag with two different newspaper reporters and... *sigh*

I'm really trying to make time, but this is incredibly stressful right now. I have three long papers due in a couple days and I'm still behind and I can't focus on anything. I really need a vacation, but that's one of the disadvantages of homeschooling :-{ Please try to understand! I'll be back on here just as soon as I can. And yes, Belial, I agree we need deadlines.

Focus on your RL stuff, PLEASE. <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye For a Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye For a Few Days   Bye For a Few Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye For a Few Days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Community :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: