Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 21jrsyw

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map Empty
PostSubject: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 am

Was anyone here ever a Bionicle fan? Whether or not you were, hopefully you will find this interesting. I have been working off and on on a Minecraft Bionicle adventure map. In case you are unfamiliar, Bionicle arc one (the arc this map is based off of) was about how this tropical island place with six villages representing the six elements were oppressed by an evil darkness titan. Six heroes came to the island and saved the villages and defeated the darkness.

First off, note I said BASED off of. The villages are not exactly like they were in the original game/comics, you play the part of each hero, etc. You go from village to village, completing some quests and completing a major challenge in each. When you get the Elemental Symbol at the end of the challenge, you put it in the village's Hall of Toa and get a piece of the legendary Golden Armor, as well as a special tool. The map will be made in vanilla Minecraft so no mods are needed, but there will be a texture pack that goes with it which must be used. As of yet the pack has not been made Razz

Hopefully when it is done people will like it and give donations. I will post updates and screenshots here in case anyone is interested.

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 2012-010
View of Onu-Koro (earth village, unfinished) from the Ga-Koro Passage.

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 2012-011
Hall of Toa in Onu-Koro, with an inactive Suva waiting for the Symbol of Earth.

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 2012-012
Entrance to Onu-Koro Labrynth

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 2012-012
View of the entrance to Onu-Koro from the bridge.

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 2012-014
Entrance to Le-Koro (wind village, unfinished)

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 2012-014
Le-Koro interior

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map 2012-011
Ga-Koro (water village, unfinished) elder's hut
Back to top Go down
TheOtherSide101

PostSubject: Re: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 am

Great i cant wait til it comes out
I CANNOT BELIEVE NO-ONE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:40 pm

I've actually not been working on this for quite a while, I'm sorry to say. In addition, cursed Mojang refuses to help me with retrieving my account password so I am unable to play or continue making a map. Thanks though :-}
Back to top Go down
TheOtherSide101

PostSubject: Re: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:05 pm

thats ok, sorry about ur account i hate it when people steal passwords
Back to top Go down
TheOtherSide101

PostSubject: Re: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:08 pm

i also cant believe you only have 1 supporter in this
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:23 pm

It's not actually a matter of stolen passwords. When they made the switch over to the new account type, I needed to set a new password, but my email account wasn't getting any emails from them. I tried contacting customer support, but no luck.

And a lot fewer people like Bionicle than you would think :-\ I appreciate it, though.
Back to top Go down
TheOtherSide101

PostSubject: Re: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:46 am

well i hate the bad customer service mojang gives u i couldn't even buy minecraft because of their cookies or something and my friend used my money to buy an account for himself and he gave me his old account so i couldn't choose the username Sad his name wus hippospoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map   Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bionicle Minecraft Adventure Map
Page 1 of 1