Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHello. I'm Ixion. 21jrsyw

Hello. I'm Ixion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Hello, I'm Ixion. I was on onrpg when I saw your thread there. I was intrigued by your thread and decided I would check it out. As I've managed the development of multiple MORPG's, I understand the hard work your team is doing. I'll probably stick around awhile, watch things grow. Also please if you need any assistance with anything graphics related ask me. I do commercial pixel art as well as graphic design.

Can't wait to meet you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page
AO Username: Kenichi DaPuppy

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm

O.O welcome.. finally a pixel artist..we needed one.. well more than one..anyway welcome..again..

I'm Kenichi DaPuppy, i'm in charge of the storyline and pizza delivery but don't blame me if the pizza is half eaten by the time it gets here (such an old joke i can't believe i'm still using it o.o')..I also do some concept art from time to time.

Nice meeting you o.o
Back to top Go down
http://ChaoZ-inn.webs.com

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 am

Nice meeting you too. Thanks for the reply Smile.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
Hawkfriend

Character Page
AO Username: Falrion

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 am

Nice to meet you. I am hawkfriend, one of the administrators and also the head of coding. Me and the other admin, cyberkyd have been doing some pixel art, but we are not exactly professional grade.
Thank you for joining our small site.
Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 am

Thank you for having me. Would you mind if I asked what language the engine is being coded in?
Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:00 am

Hi Ixion, Finally another member and a pixel artist too. I'm uh.. I don't really have a real job I just try to help as much as I can. I hope you have a good time helping us xP
Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 am

Haha, hey. Thanks for the welcoming Smile.
Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 am

lol! I meant programming language, Visual Basic, vb.net , c++, ect.
Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:28 am

Ahhhhhhh, I won't get into that kinda' conversation..xD
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi. Terribly sorry that I haven't been able to get back to you. You should talk to Hawkfriend about the language, as he is the one in charge of that. I am afraid I am hopeless when it comes to coding... My main job is take a hand in everything to keep things going and keep this project from dying, and also trying to wrestle with our in-game economy.

I am afraid we will disappoint you, as we are hardly professionals. I mean, we're using a closed-source prefabricated engine for Pete's sake! If you have any suggestions, we will gladly accept them, although if you are a commercial pixel artist then I am afraid that we can't pay you, and unless you were genuinely interested it wouldn't be right to ask for free work. Thank you for joining us!

-Cyberkyd
Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:28 am

i think Hawk told me he is useing Visual Basic Smile, and hi, i am new here and don't really have a job yet, though i am working on some music for the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello. I'm Ixion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm Ixion.   Hello. I'm Ixion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Ixion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Community :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: