Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHello there. 21jrsyw

Hello there.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial9996
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew
Belial9996

Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there.   Hello there. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi. My name is Justin and I made a model for you guys. Before I get into all that I would like to tell my basic background. I am a 22 year old Graphic Technology student in West Virginia. I also have an associates degree in Information Technology. I am new to 3d modeling but i think it is tons of fun and I hope to make a career out of it someday. I am working on a game of my own with a small team but I would prefer to keep most of the details private for the time being. Anyways, on to the model. I made a sword for the game and it came out to be 640 tris. Here it is. Hello there. Modele10
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Hello there. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks :-} I hope to hear more about your game when you guys have enough done to share more info.

Thanks for the sword; I took a closer look at it in Blender and it is very nicely done.
Back to top Go down

Hello there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Community :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: