Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnime Voice Acting 21jrsyw

Anime Voice Acting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Anime Voice Acting Empty
PostSubject: Anime Voice Acting   Anime Voice Acting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey everyone!

So, I'm part of this Christian manga community, and the head admin of the site happens to be the author of one of the best Christian manga out there. A while ago they announced the manga (Game Plan) would be made into an anime. They also said, due to their very low budget, most of the voice roles would be taken from the community. (with the possible exception of the esteemed Vic Mignogna, most well known for the role of Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist) So, when they actually get around to having the auditions, I am going to try out!

Please wish me luck, as it would be insanely awesome if I got this part. There are a couple of really awesome people on this team. The animator did Dead Space: Downfall and Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, and I already mentioned Vic Mignogna Razz

The site can be found here in case you had any interest... http://www.gpanime.christianmanga.com/index.html

(why did it have to be shojou and pink? WHY!?)
Back to top Go down
Ananas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ananas

Character Page
AO Username: Romeo

Anime Voice Acting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Voice Acting   Anime Voice Acting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:49 pm

So, what makes it Christian? x3
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

Anime Voice Acting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Voice Acting   Anime Voice Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 am

The story is about some people making a game, like us, which is what made e interested in it in the first place. It is also a bit of a romance sort of story, which made me think it was a bit lame at times... But another part of the story is about one of the main characters, Locke, feeling anger at God for putting him in an abusive family and other things. In my opinion, this is one of the best Christian manga, or even stories In general, out there, because you don't just go through it feeling like it is lame and preachy like the majority of Christian stories are. This one is actually well-made, enough so that a lot of non-Christians enjoy it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Voice Acting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Voice Acting   Anime Voice Acting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Voice Acting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Community :: Off Topic Threads-
Jump to: