Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSorry, my game failed. 21jrsyw

Sorry, my game failed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page
AO Username: Kenichi DaPuppy

Sorry, my game failed. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 am

I encountered a coding issue, my teacher couldn't find nor fix it.So he told me to restart with something easier.But i only had 4 hours to finish that.So the result i have now, two games that don't work :/ and i failed school (partly cuz i couldn't pay the other part cuz i failed my game) so i have to retry next year v.v

On the upside, ive downloaded GIMP and inkscape, and im practicing with them, i can use them to clear up the concept art i made.And other stuff.AND now that i don't have school ill have a lot of free time on my hands to help here.But again i apologize for promising a game and failing with providing it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://ChaoZ-inn.webs.com
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 am

Gosh, I'm really sorry, Kenichi. That really STINKS. You have to do a year of school all over because of one issue you encountered four hours before you needed to finish? That is terrible >.<

Please accept my condolences <:-{ It isn't your fault; you did your best to make it for us. It isn't like you promised it and then just didn't go through with it out of choice. I think the game itself is unimportant compared to the fact you need to redo a year of school >.<
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:35 am

Well it was also cuz i couldn't pay for school.But if i didn't get that error i could have atleast made the game for here And its only half a year i need to re-do but i have to wait till januari next year till i can follow those courses again :/

On the upside, ill prolly have to make another game when i try again next year xD.
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Oh, okay then ^_^ That still stinks about school, though... <:-{
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:06 pm

ye it does
Back to top Go down
Kanga
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:36 am

): That must be really upsetting for you..
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
Hawkfriend

Character Page
AO Username: Falrion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:20 am

if you want, I could take a look at it. I'm pretty good at debugging.
what language is it written in?
Back to top Go down
kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
kenichi DaPuppy

Character Page

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 am

I only had the file in school so ye its too late lol. and it was written in action script 3

o. o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, my game failed.   Sorry, my game failed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry, my game failed.
Page 1 of 1