Song of the Seikilos Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHey, would i be greeted with open arms?  21jrsyw

Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  Empty
PostSubject: Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?    Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:47 pm

hey every body Smile its been a long time since i was here, sorry for not helping and everything i don't suspect to get the statues that i once had if i had one before. any-who going to the point im back, ill help out where ever i can i gained better experience in Photoshop if there's anything you would want me to make E.G. posters, banners , flash ad's i can help with that. hopefully you havnt forgot who i am lol if so ..well we have catching up to do ill look over the site and read the topics to get back into the game Smile nice to be back, as i said i don't want to get my statues back that i had before since i don't deceive it and been away far to long, ill just help you guys whenever Smile
Back to top Go down
Kanga
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member
Kanga

Character Page
AO Username: Kanga

PostSubject: Re: Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?    Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 am

Welcome back! =)

We haven't really progressed all that far to be honest... We're in the process of making concepts for mobs. Kenichi has been doing some terrific work on that front, while Hawk and Cyber have been working with the code.

On the side we've been looking for a 3D modeler or two. We had one guy who was interested, but he seemed to disappear. Another one has recently cropped up, but we're in the process of luring him to our site Wink

But yeah, other than that nothing has happened. Welcome back <3.
Back to top Go down
Ananas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ananas

Character Page
AO Username: Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?    Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Welcome back old bud!
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
Hawkfriend

Character Page
AO Username: Falrion

PostSubject: Re: Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?    Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:57 pm

I don't quite remember what we had done before you left, but if you were in this back when we were gonna be 2d, we are now going 3D.
we are also planning a few other games to start with and raise funds for our main project: AO.

BUT YEAH WELCOME BACK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?    Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:16 pm

lol, okay Smile well im here to help in anyway possible Very Happy , and thanks glade to be back ^_^
Back to top Go down
cybergreen
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin
cybergreen

PostSubject: Re: Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?    Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:09 am

Ah, didn't notice you were back! Welcome once more! You should know by now; there is only one former member we would NOT welcome with open arms ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?    Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, would i be greeted with open arms?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Seikilos Development Forums :: Community :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: